|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
|About this Process|
|Equipment||PMMA A4 4krpm|
|Technology||Electron beam lithography|
|Authored By||Kevin Owen|
Photoresist spin and soft bake
The photoresist spin and bake should be performed at the E-Beam Spinner/Hot-Plate Bench.
- Start the bench and let the hot plate heat to 180°C
- Mount the correct chuck, depending on sample size, onto the spinner
- Load the 4krpm 45sec recipe for 4" samples
- Load sample and check centering
- Dispense PMMA A4 using a pipette and click Start Process
- Once the spin is complete, transfer to hotplate at 180°C for 180 sec
Exposure is performed on the JEOL E-Beam. Exposure dosage will depend on the materials on the sample and feature size. The standard exposure on silicon is 650 μC/cm2. For an oxide film, this can be increased to 675 μC/cm2. For large or varied features, the tool supports proximity correction.
|Feature||Substrate material||Recommended dose (μC/cm2)||Minimum feature|
|Proximity corrected||Silicon dioxide||675|
- Develop sample in a 1:3 mixture of MIBK:IPA for 60 sec
- Rinse sample in IPA for 30 sec
- Blow the sample dry with a N2 gun
Describe what this recipe can be used for (e.g. feature size limits).
Add thickness map for 4" wafer