- Update this with announcements as necessary
- Hardware Details
- Power specs
- Aspect Ratio
- Thickness range
- Sample size range
Below is a list of approved and restricted materials for the tool. "Approved" means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. "Not Allowed" means the material may never be used in the tool. If a material is not listed, it may be possible to use the material under certain conditions. Please contact a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system for any material requests or questions.
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on [[LNF User:Plasmatherm 790 User Processes|]]. If you are curious if your material can be processed in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard Operating Procedure
- Read through the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the training request form [<link> here].
- Create a helpdesk ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz [<link> here].
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.