This page lists the processes supported by the LNF for the Plasmatherm 790.
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/m_si_o_1
- A silicon dioxide etch.
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/m-si-n-1
- A silicon nitride etch.
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/m_pary1
- An O2 etch for parylene and other polymers.
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/L_O2_DSM
- A photoresist descum
The Plasmatherm has 3 oxide recipes available, at 200°C, and 350°C.
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/L_ox200
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/L_ox350
- Plasmatherm 790/Processes/L_ox350R
- This is deposition recipe is modified to reduce the film roughness.
There are also 2 nitride recipes available, at 200°C, and 350°C. These have the index and stress optimized.
Then there is also 1 oxynitride recipe at 350°C. It is designed to have minimal stress.
There is also DBR_N_O which has 4 deposition steps consisting of L_NIT200,L_OX200,L_NIT200,L_OX200