Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
SPR 220 is a photoresist used for XYZ
- There are currently no processes defined that use this chemical.
Post Exposure Bake
115C 90s contact hot plate
|Photoresist Spin Speed||SPR 220 (3.0)|
|Thickness||CEE Developer Recipe||ACS 200 cluster tool|
|875 rpm||5.0 μm||80-80 DP||MF300 dev 50s|
|1000 rpm||4.7 μm||70-70 DP||MF300 dev 50s|
|2000 rpm||4.0 μm||40-40 DP||MF300 dev 40s|
|3000 rpm||3.25 μm||30-30 DP||MF300 dev 40s|
|4000 rpm||2.75 μm||60 SP||MF300 dev 40s|
|5000 rpm||2.6 μm||60 SP||MF300 dev 30s|
|Photoresist Spin Speed||SPR 220 (7.0)|
|Thickness||CEE Developer Recipe|
|875 rpm||5.0 μm||80-80 DP|
|1000 rpm||5.0 μm||70-70 DP|
|2000 rpm||5.0 μm||40-40 DP|
|3000 rpm||5.0 μm||30-30 DP|
|4000 rpm||5.0 μm||60 SP|
|5000 rpm||5.0 μm||60 SP|
- There are currently no process SOPs defined for this chemical.
- There are currently no equipment defined that use this chemical.
Technical Data Sheet
- There are currently no data sheets for this chemical.
Safety Data Sheet
- There are currently no Safety Data Sheets (SDSes) for this chemical.
- Other links that are useful