|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
SPR 220 is a photoresist used for XYZ
The ability to focus an image into the sample is proportional to the distance from the focal plane (depth of focus), and the amount of diffraction of the light. Both of these parameters are proportional to the wavelength of the light. The amount of diffraction is proportional to the wavelength, therefore to resolve finer features, shorter wavelengths are required. However, with shorter wavelengths the depth of focus is also lower, minimizing the amount of topology on the surface that is acceptable.
There are a series of steps that are common to all types of optical lithography
- Sample preparation
- Surface cleaning
- Adhesion promoter
- Photoresist application and soft bake
- Post exposure bake (PEB) (necessary with some resists)
- Hard bake (necessary with some resists)
- Plasma descum
|SPR 220 (3.0)|
|Photoresist Spin Speed||Exposure||Develop|
|Thickness||GCA AS200 AutoStep||Contact Lithography||CEE Developer Recipe||ACS 200 Recipe|
|875 rpm||5.0 μm||0.35s - 0.5s||10s - 13s||80-80 DP||MF300 dev 50s|
|1000 rpm||4.7 μm||0.35s - 0.45s||10s - 12s||70-70 DP||MF300 dev 50s|
|2000 rpm||4.0 μm||40-40 DP||MF300 dev 40s|
|3000 rpm||3.25 μm||0.25s - 3.5s||5.5s - 7s||30-30 DP||MF300 dev 40s|
|4000 rpm||2.75 μm||.20 - .30s||4.5s - 6.5s||60 SP||MF300 dev 40s|
|5000 rpm||2.6 μm||.20s - 0.3s||4.0 - 6.0s||60 SP||MF300 dev 30s|
|Photoresist Spin Speed||SPR 220 (7.0)|
|Thickness||CEE Developer Recipe|
|875 rpm||5.0 μm||80-80 DP|
|1000 rpm||5.0 μm||70-70 DP|
|2000 rpm||5.0 μm||40-40 DP|
|3000 rpm||5.0 μm||30-30 DP|
|4000 rpm||5.0 μm||60 SP|
|5000 rpm||5.0 μm||60 SP|
- There are currently no process SOPs defined for this chemical.
- There are currently no equipment defined that use this chemical.
Technical Data Sheet
- There are currently no data sheets for this chemical.
Safety Data Sheet
- There are currently no Safety Data Sheets (SDSes) for this chemical.
- Other links that are useful