SSEC Wafer and Mask Cleaner
|SSEC Wafer and Mask Cleaner|
|Mask Materials||5" and 7"|
|Sample Size||wafer size 6", 4" and mounted pieces.|
|Chemicals Used||NH4OH, HF, H2SO4, H2O2|
|Supported Processes||Supported Processes|
|User Processes||User Processes|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
The SSEC Wafer and Mask Cleaner is a...
- Update this with announcements as necessary
The SSEC Trilennium is a Photomask and single wafer cleaning system. This tool is used for post mechanical process cleaning of 100mm 150mm wafers, bonded small pieces, as well as 7", and 5" photolithography masks. The SSEC has four cleaning modules which include a single-brush scrub, 1.5 MHz quartz-enclosed megasonic transducer, a high-pressure scrub/rinse nozzle, and a multi-function dispense and etch nozzle. It is also equipped with a selection of mixing and spray dispensers. The SSES's four dispense arms offer access to different internal chemistry for sample cleans. Software supported recipes with chemical dilution, sample rinse and spin dry cycles allow for safe and repeatable operation reducing hazard and exposure to processors.
- 4", 6", wafer chuck and 5" mask chucks
- Chuck adapter for Laper mounting glass
- Rotary PVA brush arm
- Spray arm
- Megasonic arm
- HF arm
- top and bottom DI rinsing
- high rpm for sample drying
- Exchangeable chucks
- Wafer Size 4" and 6"
- Sample can be mounted on a wafer
- mounting wax cannot be exposed to the chemicals
- variable wafer height
Wafers with exposed mounting materials that can react with the chemicals in the tool are not allowed. There is direct contact between the PVA brush and the surface, cleaning is done by scrubbing, therefore delicate structures should not be exposed to the brush or the megasonic arm. All materials that are not damaged by or react with the chemicals in the tool are accepted
There are several processes for this tool supported by the LNF, which are described in more detail on the Processes page.
- Wafer (4" and 6" ) cleaning after Si and oxide CMP
- Piranha Mask cleaning
- Pieces Processing is available when mounted on a wafer
Standard operating procedure
Widget text will go here.
Training and check out of the SSEC is done typically completed together when processing on the CMP
- Read through the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Create a Helpdesk Ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.