|This page has not been released yet.
Silver (Ag) is a chemical element that is commonly deposited in the LNF. Silver is a transition metal and has the atomic number 47. Characteristics of silver include having a high electrical conductivity, it is soft, has a high thermal conductivity, and reflectivity. In appearance it is white and lustrous.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material.
- Tools in the LNF for etching this material.
- Silver is commonly used in electrical contacts and conductors as well as being used for its high reflectivity.
- The profilometer can be used to measure the thickness of your deposition.
Other Relevant Material Information
- Charts or specific LNF related data for this material.
- Citations/references for this material, review articles. If possible, examples of users publications which includes the material.