|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
Tantalum (Ta) is a chemical element with the atomic number 73. It is a part of the refractory metals group. These metals are widely used as compounds in alloys. The physical properties are being dense, ductile, hard, and highly conductive to both heat and electricity. In appearance it is a dark grey in color.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material. If this is a substrate, refer to what tool/process restrictions there may be and possibly remove the following sub-sections.
- In electronic equipment, tanatalum is often used in mobile phones, dvd layers and video game consoles as capacitors.
- List of technologies for etching/pattering this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
- The Dektak can be used to measure the thickness of the deposition.
Other Relevant Material Information
- Charts or specific LNF related data for this material.
- Citations/references for this material, review articles. If possible, examples of users publications which includes the material.