- Update this with announcements as necessary
- Harware Details
- Power specs
- Aspect Ratio
- Thickness range
- Sample size range
- materials allowed
- materials not allowed
There are several recipes supported by the LNF, including an oxide etch, nitride etch, and polysilicon etch. For more details, see [LAM 9400 Processes].
In addition to these, this tool has a number of user-created recipes for etching a wide variety of materials. Some of these recipes are documented on [LAM 9400 User Processes]. If you are curious if your material can be etched in this tool, please contact the tool engineers via the helpdesk ticket system.
Standard Operating Procedure
- Read through the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Complete the training request form [<link> here].
- Create a helpdesk ticket requesting training.
- A tool engineer will schedule a time for initial training.
- Practice with your mentor or another authorized user until you are comfortable with tool operation.
- Complete the SOP quiz [<link> here].
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the helpdesk ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.