Tempress S2T2 - Nitride-HTO 4"
|Tempress S2T2 - Nitride-HTO 4"|
|Materials Restriction||CMOS Clean|
|Sample Size||Pieces up to 150mm (6")|
|Gases Used||N2, SiH2Cl2, N2O, NH3|
|Supported Processes||Nitride, HTO|
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
The Tempress diffusion system is a modular horizontal furnace designed to process silicon wafers as part of the manufacturing technology of semiconductor, optical, MEMS, and solar devices. HTO (High Temperature Oxide), and Nitride, are formed by using a process called LPCVD, Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition. Chemical vapor deposition forms thin films on the surface of a substrate by thermal decomposition and/or reaction of gaseous compounds. The desired material is deposited directly from the gas phase onto the surface of the wafer. The important factors are gas ratio, temperature, and pressure.
- HTO is not available at this time.
- Maximum Temperature - 900°C
- N2 - Maximum flow 10 slpm
- N2 - Maximum flow 1000 sccm
- SiH2Cl2 - Maximum flow 200 sccm
- N2O - Maximum flow 500 sccm
- NH3 - Maximum flow 500 sccm
- Silicon only
- Pieces up to 150mm (6")
- Can process up to 25, 150mm (6") wafers
The Tempress S2T2 - Nitride-HTO 4" is designated as a CMOS Clean class tool. Below is a list of approved materials for the tool. Approved means the material is allowed in the tool under normal circumstances. If a material is not listed, please create a helpdesk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any material requests or questions.
Standard Operating Procedure
- Read the Standard Operating Procedure above.
- Create a Help desk Ticket requesting training.
- A process engineer will schedule a time for initial training. After completing training the user can attempt a checkout session. It may be necessary for some users to participate in more than one training session, prior to attempting check out.
- Schedule a checkout session with a tool engineer via the Help desk Ticket system. If this checkout is successful, the engineer will authorize you on the tool.
- Paddle - cleaned every 3-6 µm of accumulated deposition
- Boats, and dummy wafers are cleaned, or replaced every 3-6 µm of accumulated deposition