|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
Tungsten (W) is a commonly used material for sputtering in the LNF. Tungsten is hard, brittle, and dense. Tungsten is characterized by having a high melting point. In appearance, it is gray-ish white and lustrous.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material. If this is a substrate, refer to what tool/process restrictions there may be and possibly remove the following sub-sections.
- Tools in the LNF for etching this material.
- Metrology/Characterization equipment available in the LNF for measuring physical, optical, and surface properties of this material.
- Discuss common uses/applications for this material. Why this materials is used in the LNF?
- List of technologies for etching/pattering this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
- List of techniques for metrology/characterization can be used with this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
Other Relevant Material Information
- Charts or specific LNF related data for this material.
- Citations/references for this material, review articles. If possible, examples of users publications which includes the material.