Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warning:||This page has not been released yet.|
Zinc (Zn) is a chemical element with the atomic number of 30. At room temperature, zinc is a brittle metal. It has a silvery-blue color.
Process technologies that can be used to deposit/pattern this material. If this is a substrate, refer to what tool/process restrictions there may be and possibly remove the following sub-sections.
- Tools in the LNF for etching this material.
- Metrology/Characterization equipment available in the LNF for measuring physical, optical, and surface properties of this material.
- Discuss common uses/applications for this material. Why this materials is used in the LNF?
- List of technologies for etching/pattering this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
- List of techniques for metrology/characterization can be used with this material and relevant process information specific to this material associated with this equipment/type of process.
Other Relevant Material Information
- Charts or specific LNF related data for this material.
- Citations/references for this material, review articles. If possible, examples of users publications which includes the material.